Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Remi's Tip of the Week

Stripes!!!!!!!!!!

 The best thing about summer is new fashions, fun with friends and ice cream or popsicles !!

I love all the stripes I’ve been seeing in my favorite stores.

Abercrombie is setting the trend with a line of stripped tees, sweaters and dresses.



I’m lucky that I caught their sale last month, but guess what??? It’s still on!!
Here are my favorite picks:


The Haley stripped sweater for cool nights.


The April long sleeve shirt looks great with rolled up sleeves and a cute pair of shorts.


And the Michelle short sleeve v neck tee works with everything!


Check out Abercrombiekids.com for the big sale! 


Or visit Target for some great deals on cute stripped fashions.  They have Tees, dresses and swimsuits!



Circo® Girls Sleeveless Striped Tank Dress


And ultimate striped rainbow beach bag!!



Now show me your coolest stripes!. Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment