Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Destinee's Tip of the Week

Hi I'm back Miss Destinee with Fashion Inspiration by Destinee! All I can say is the battle is on between these two "Oh So Fabulous" scrappy tutu's by Lady Bug Tutu's. These scrappy tutu's are so much fun to wear while also looking fabulous! The scrappy design just makes you want to swirl and twirl and strike a pose! Me and my sister just love animal print.



I chose the Pink scrappy tutu and my sister Kenadee chose the yellow one. And guess what... we look "Oh So Fabulous"! This look should inspire every mommy to want to check out Ladybug Tutus to make their little girl get that fabulous look! Check this "Oh So Fabulous" boutique out at www.facebook.com/ladybugtutus or ladybugtutus@yahoo.com. Signing out from Fashion Inspirations by Destinee

No comments:

Post a Comment