Monday, May 7, 2012

Lana's Tip of The Week

Hey this is Lana and here’s my playful fashion tip of the week -- Gymboree biker shorts. Biker shorts are great for playing outside. They look great with t-shirts but I especially like them to wear under my dresses or skirts so I can still do my handsprings and cartwheels while wearing a dress.






The biker shorts from Gymboree are great because they come in lots of colors. You can choose ones with one color or ones that have prints on them. Gymboree biker shorts also last a very long time through lots of washes. They cost about $12.95 at Gymboree but my mom likes to get them on sale whenever they have sales. The photo I’m sharing today is me with a new dress I just recently modeled for Trendy Little Creations. I got to wear my favorite orange biker shorts from Gymboree with the dress.

Get some biker shorts at Gymboree and send me some photos in your favorite biker shorts. Don’t forget to play hard this week and look great – Bye! Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment