Thursday, May 3, 2012

Destinee's Tip of The Week

Hello I am Destinee signing in for my blog Fashion Inspirations by Destinee. This week me and my sister Kenadee will inspire you on how to make a pulled back hairstyle look “Oh so fabulous” by just adding simple accessories! My mom always pulls are hair back in a bun because it is quick and easy to do. But one thing about us girls we always like to stand out from the rest and by doing that all you need is a “Oh so fabulous” flower to add to any simple hairstyle! You can put the flower to the side or just wear it in the back. After your beautiful hairstyle is complete inspire that look by adding some “bling, bling” to your ears and around your neck! I chose the pink beaded earring and necklace set while my sister Kenadee chose the pink crystal sterling silver necklace. The beautiful jewelry that we are wearing came from the “Oh so fabulous” boutique Butterfly Kizzezs.


Make sure to check back next week to find out what I can inspire you with! Fashion Inspirations By Destinee

No comments:

Post a Comment