Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lana's Tip of the Week

Hey this is Lana again and here’s my playful fashion tip of the week – Polka dots and stripes. I think of polka dots as playful and I think of stripes as unique. Together you get a playful uniqueness of you. Right now stripes and polka dots are popular. I saw many cloths at Target, Abercrombie & Fitch, and other mall stores that had either stripes, polka dots, or both. For boys I saw stripped shirts. For girls, I saw dress, skirts, pants, and shirts with both stripes and polka dots together or by themselves. The photo I am sharing today is me with a fun playful black and white polka dot baby doll shirt with a black and white stripped bow that I got at Nordstrom Rack.

I would love to see some photos of readers in polka dots and stripes. Play hard this week and look great – Bye! Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment