Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tip of the week by Remi

Hi, I'm Remi and I'm one of the newest Junior Fashion Experts for POSE. I have a little tip of the week for you.

Hottest accessory this spring......Suspenders! Forget about belts. You
can find 'braces' ( types of suspenders) at Hot Topic or other shops in the mall. They come
in all different styles. I chose a character design, but neon ones
are also in style right now.











No go out and get you some fabulous suspenders, send me a photo at pose_magstaff@yahoo.com attention: Remi and you could be featured in my next blog tip.
Now go Rock Your Suspenders

Wait- make sure you leave a comment and tell me what's your favorite colors of suspenders to rock and what do you think about suspenders instead of belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment