Monday, April 16, 2012

Lana's Tip of the Week

Hi I’m Lana and I am one of the new junior fashion experts for Pose Child Modeling Magazine. My playful fashion tip of the week is Nordstrom flats. I love the Nordtrom flats because they have elastic on the sides that help keep them on my feet when I’m swinging from the bars.
Girls the Nordstrom Callen and Tessa flats are on sale right now at Nordtrom for $29.95 (regularly $45-$50.00). The Callen ones are “sparklish” -- that is how I say “very sparkly”! I am wearing a pair of Callen flats in silver. They also come in red and pink sparkles. Their Tessa flats have a zipper bow on the toe. These come in dark purple, dark grey, or black. I own a pair in black.









Let me know what shoes you like to wear. Play hard this week and look great – Bye! Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment