Monday, April 23, 2012

Lana's Tip of the Week


Hey there this is Lana and here’s my playful fashion tip of the week: The inverted pony tail. These pony tails are fun, fancy, and fashionable! I love this hair style because it is a little fancier than a regular pony tail. It is a great fashion for play because it holds up really well. I did gymnastics with an inverted pony tail and it kept my hair out of my face while I did front tucks, back tucks, front hand springs and back handsprings. It even held up when I played in the foam pit during open gym.


To do an inverted pony you do a regular pony tail and then flip the hair inside out. Check on You Tube and you will see how to do one. I have photos of two different inverted pony tails. One is a medium high one in the back and I dressed it up with a gold bow from Bella’s Beautique. The other is a low one to the side. I dressed this one up with a white with red polka dot bow from Oooh'la'la Hairbows BY RARA








Try the inverted pony tail and let me know how you dressed yours up. Play hard this week and look great – Bye! Lana


Remember to check out Lana's first column- Fashions at Play with Lana in POSE's Spring Issue out the second week in May. 



No comments:

Post a Comment