Monday, April 30, 2012

Lana's Tip of The Week

Hey! This is Lana again. My playful fashion tip of the week is animal print. I love this fashion because it is really funky and cool; especially when you mix more than one animal print together. My favorite to mix is cheetah and zebra print. Animal print is popular at lots of places. I’ve added animal print to my cloths using ribbon bought at fabric and craft stores. You can also get animal print bows from boutiques. I have three photos for you. In the first picture I am wearing a fancy cheetah print bow with bubble gum pink skinny ribbons I got from The Marleigh Bowtique. In the next photo, I am wearing jeans that I decorated with cheetah print bows and zebra print letters that spell out my name and ruffles at the bottom. In the last photo I am wearing my favorite way to wear my flip flops – that is two different ones at the same time. One is white and black cheetah print on the bottom and the other is pink and black cheetah print on the strap.



Send me a picture of you wearing your favorite animal print. Also I would love to have some photos of you wearing your favorite fashions. I just might write about your fashion and you in my next blog. Play hard this week and look great – Bye! Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment