Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Destinee's Tip of The Week

Hi my name is Destinee and I am one of the new junior fashion experts for Pose Child Magazine and I am here to give you some of my fashion inspirations! This week I am here to inspire you on how to save money on clothing while still looking “oh so fabulous”!
My pick of the week is the clothing line Cherokee. The price of their clothing is very reasonable and can be purchased at Target stores near you. You can take a simple white tank top and a navy skirt and dress it up to look “Oh so fabulous”!look










The white tank top that my sister Kenadee is modeling was only $9.99 which is dressed up with a fabulous red and blue bow that I added on the top myself. The navy skirt Kenadee is wearing was only $15.99 and I dressed that up by adding a red pettiskirt underneath that I already had hanging In my closet to give it that “Oh so fabulous” look

Make sure to check back next week to find out what I will inspire you with!
Fashion Inspirations by Destinee

No comments:

Post a Comment