Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lana's tip of the week


Hey it’s Lana again, and here’s my playful fashion tip of the week – stack bracelets. This fashion means to be fun, fashionable, and playful with bracelets that you love stacked up your arms.
In the first two photos you can see both of my stacked arms full of bright playful colors (photography by Nicole Sage Photography). In the last photo you can see my model friend Libby modeling stack bracelets on one arm (photography by Backroads photography). You can find bracelets at many different stores. I got a lot of mine at Target and garage sales.




Go find some fun playful bracelets and show me your stacked arms. Play hard this week and look great – Bye! Lana


1 comment:

  1. Great job Lana! Thanks so much for including Libby! Stack bracelets rock!

    ReplyDelete