Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Destinee's Tip of the Week


I’m back and sorry for the delay with "Fashion Inspirations By Destinee”  I have been vacationing and enjoying the summer! While enjoying thesummer I have been styling out with “Oh so fabulous” bright colors. Ilove, love, love to be seen and make a fashion statement while alsostaying cool in this hot Texas sun!



My “Oh so fabulous” pick of the summer is my sleeveless rainbow color
dress. It’s soft, beautiful, cool and BRIGHT to catch all of you
fashionable stylish peoples eye! The colors are screaming for
attention…..and guess what I caught you looking.



The best thing about this dress is “it’s very reasonable”. My mompurchased it from Citi Trend for only 8 bucks and you can pair this upwith the “Oh so fabulous” feather earrings like I have done to make thewhole outfit look expensive.



Well thanks everyone for checking out my blog I’m going to sit back andrelax in my “Oh so fabulous” rainbow dress while sipping on arefreshing banana smoothie! Signing out with “Fashion Inspirations byDestinee”.

3 comments:

  1. Sanai really loves your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destinee you a so Beautiful, and you have a Great sense of style. Keep doing your modeling cause You definitely have that Special Something. Watch out Tyra Banks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete